We at Udupi Web Solutions are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not indulge in selling, spamming, renting, leasing, or giving away your information to any third-party.
1.Information we collect
While you are free to use the website without providing any personal information, When you visit the Website or register for the Subscription Services, we request you to provide your personal information, and we collect Navigational Information.
The personal information that we may collect includes any information that is voluntarily submitted by you to us like contact information, name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business or through subscription to a newsletter. Personal Information can also include information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Besides this, we collect the navigational information that refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and pages viewed.
This information may be gathered and collected from you at different points, including but not limited to the following:
- At the time of communicating with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- When you prefer to visit our website or make use of our platform;
- While registering you as an end-user of our products or services and one account is specially made for you;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter through our website
- When you fill our “Contact Us” form to get in touch with our experts;
The Non-personal information we collect includes the browser name you use, the type of computer, technical information like operating system and Internet service providers, and other similar information via Google Analytics.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are cached mainly for the duration of your use of our website.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until you delete.
3. Disclosure of Information
- In any situation, when we might have to sell any or all our business to the buyer.
- We may disclose your personal information when it is legally required by the law.
- To protect fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
We may share general demographic data and non-personal information regarding visitors with our trusted business partners, affiliates, and advertisers for the purpose mentioned above.
4. Third-Party Links
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these sites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not take any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the policies before you submit any personal data to any of these websites. Our newsletter may contain external links which are only shared for informational purposes only.
5. Data Security
We follow the best practices in ensuring your data security and have policies and procedures in place to ensure our compliance with the relevant rules and regulations. We secure the personal and non-personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Also, we ensure all personal and non-personal information is protected using appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures.
7. Your rights
The users have the right to find out about what information we hold about them. If you wish to access and/or request us to make corrections to the personal information that you have provided us, please contact us via email to email@example.com
You also have the right ‘to be forgotten’ and to have your information permanently deleted from our systems. Again if you would like to exercise this right then contact us at the email address above.
There will be no charge for reasonable electronic access to your information or for your right to be forgotten.